The first stocktake of all Pacific owned businesses and Pacific social enterprises in New Zealand is being launched this week.
The stocktake is being led by the Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment (MBIE) and partner agencies, the Ministry of Pacific Island Affairs, Pacific Business Trust and Careers New Zealand.
“This Pacific Business Stocktake is the first of its kind and will provide valuable information to help find out more about how we can support Pacific businesses and find ways to make it easier to do business with the Pacific business community,” says Matalena Leaupepe, Chief Advisor, Pasifika.
“This is also a great way to give greater visibility of the Pacific business community to the wider New Zealand business community”.
Participants will go into a draw to win professional mentoring services from successful business mentors from across New Zealand as well as getting the opportunity for their business to be profiled through various communication channels.
The stocktake questionnaire closes on 2 May 2014 and is available: http://www.research.net/s/pacific-business-stocktake-questionnaire
If you have any questions please email email@example.com for further information.
A “Pacific business” is defined as:
· a business enterprise that is owned (or partly owned) by one or more Pacific people in New Zealand.
· The business may have one or more employees.
A social enterprise is defined as:
· An initiative that applies business strategies to achieve philanthropic goals
· This includes the delivery of economic and social services, such as Early Childhood Education which are funded by the proceeds of commercial production or other sources
· Surpluses are principally reinvested in the social/economic purpose rather than maximising profit for shareholders and owners.
The Pacific Business Questionnaire
The Pacific business questionnaire takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
To complete the survey visit the following link http://www.research.net/s/pacific-business-stocktake-questionnaireor email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Pacific Business Stocktake
Frequently asked Questions
1. What is the purpose of the stocktake?
· This is the first stocktake of all Pacific businesses in New Zealand.
· It aims to help government departments to better understand the needs of Pacific businesses and how it could make it easier to do business with government.
· To create greater visibility of Pacific businessesto the wider New Zealand business community.
2. How will this benefit my business?
· It will help better connect your business with services that can support Pacific businesses to grow and succeed.
3. What are the timeframes for this stocktake?
· Monday 7th April – Friday 2nd May 2014.
4. Who is involved in this stocktake?
· This project is led by the Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment in partnership with the Pacific Business Trust, Ministry of Pacific Island Affairs and Careers New Zealand.
5. What happens after I fill out the survey?
· Data will be analysed by the project team who will report back on survey findings through the project team’s communication networks.
6. How can I get further information?
Please contact email@example.com.
Communication activity timetable
Week 1 : 7 April
· Spasifik mail-out
· Mail-out to key stakeholders
· Promote via partner channels
· Mail-out to Pacific Business Trust database mail-out
· MBIE intranet story and FAQs
· Use across all appropriate communications
Week 2 & 3: 14 April – 25 April
· 17th Breakfast Pasifika women in business presentation
· Community Radio spots
Week 4 : 28 April
· Follow up stories
· Prompt email to stakeholders
Nice post. Thanks for sharing! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting content and Great work.
360DigiTMG best digital marketing courses in hyderabad
stunning, incredible, I was thinking about how to fix skin inflammation normally.I've bookmark your site and furthermore include rss. keep us refreshed.
Somebody Sometimes with visits your blog normally and prescribed it as far as I can tell to peruse too.
I feel extremely glad to have seen your site page and anticipate such a large number of additionally engaging occasions perusing here. Much obliged again for all the subtleties.
360DigiTG supply chain analytics beginner's guide
I was looking at a portion of your posts on this site and I consider this site is really enlightening! Keep setting up..
data science malaysia
It is an obligation of gratitude to share information, continue the great work ... I sincerely enjoy researching your website. great asset ...
what is hrdf
It was worthy experience to get some answers concerning hazardous complement. Valuable for everyone looking with respect to the issue.
data scientist course in delhi
A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need.
full stack web development course
Post a Comment